2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series Preview
The Cadillac Escalade is the most iconic model in the Cadillac lineup, and the 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series only improves upon the reputation of this famous SUV. What separates the Cadillac Escalade-V Series from previous years? High-powered performance and top-of-the-line technology features are just a few to name. Take a preview of the 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series with Morrie's Golden Valley Cadillac, and see how you can order your very own model from our dealership, so you can skip the line when it arrives in the Edina area.
2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series Preview: Performance
When you get behind the wheel of the 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series for your Minnetonka commute, you’ll be able to feel the exceptional power behind the wheel at every turn and corner. Just how much power will you be able to exert every time you take to the roads? Take a look at the performance specifications and highlights of this upcoming SUV below:
- 6.2L Supercharged V8 Engine
- Up to 682 horsepower
- Up to 653 lb-ft of torque
- Brembo® 6-piston front brakes
- Equal length exhaust with active exhaust valves
- V-Driving Mode
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
- Electronic Limited-Slip Differential
- Exclusive front and rear fascias
- 22-inch wheels
- Black quad exhaust
For a starting MSRP of $149,695, you can enjoy all of these amazing performance features and more. But our new vehicle specials at Morrie's Golden Valley Cadillac can help you get a significant discount on your future 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series, so see about our current offers when you visit us.
2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series Preview: Safety Technology
Not only can the Cadillac Escalade-V Series help you drive more efficiently on the Minneapolis roads, but it can also help keep you and your passengers safe and secure. Take a look at the advanced safety technology features of this stunning SUV to see how you can drive with peace of mind wherever you go:
- Intelligent Driver Assist Suite: With this feature, you’ll have the advantage of automatic braking, obstruction monitors, and adaptive cruise control.
- Personal Intelligence Assisted Life Webpage: This feature keeps track of significant life events that are important to everyone in your vehicle. This helps you manage those important moments in an organized system that’s easy to use.
- Dual-Path Seating System: This feature allows you to keep everyone comfortable by providing plenty of room for passengers to stretch out and relax.
- Vehicle Override System: This system overrides your speed if it senses that you’re driving over the speed limit, preventing any possible accidents on the road.
Ready to order your very own 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series SUV? Visit our finance center to see how you can order yours before it arrives at our dealership. For all of your Cadillac research inquiries, visit our website, or reach out to anyone on our team.
Order Your Cadillac Escalade V-Series in Minneapolis!
Contact us to get the process started of ordering your very own 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series. We’ll help you select the model that has all of the features you want, and we’ll let you know as soon as it arrives.
More from Morrie's Golden Valley Cadillac
2023 Cadillac CT4 Price
You want everything in your luxury sedan, and the 2023 Cadillac CT4 configurations are no exception. Each of the three trims is filled with high-end features. Even better, they’re priced well within reach for people who want some luxury in their Edina garage. How much does the 2023 Cadillac CT4 cost? We go into…
How Much Can a Cadillac XT4 Tow?
The Cadillac XT4 is an excellent choice for Edina drivers who want a compact but robust SUV, offering plenty of space for passengers and cargo while still being easy to maneuver around narrow city streets and tight corners. The XT4 features powerful performance specs thanks to its 2.0L turbocharged engine. But how much can a…
The Upcoming Cadillac Celestiq EV: To Infinity and Beyond!
The Cadillac Celestiq is an upcoming concept electric vehicle designed for a space cowboy. Expected to make its way onto roads in Edina and everywhere else sometime in late 2023, the new Cadillac Celestiq EV is one of the most ambitious and exciting Cadillac models yet. But it won’t be so easy to get your…
0 comment(s) so far on 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Series Preview